Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 02- Your First Love

My first love (singing Endless Love)

Well let's see what we consider as love. Butterflies, can't wait to see him, can't think of anything but him? That was 6th grade. But if we're talking in love I'd say that was high school into college. Why not do both?(Since I'm a day late on this anyway!)

6th grade first love was Steve Mann. We were "going out" for not all that long, but something about that boy made my heart go pitter pat. I used to race home from the bus stop and wait for him to call. Because that's what you did when you had a boyfriend in 6th grade. You waited to have that 5 minute long conversation about nothing and you skated the couple skates when you had skating parties once a month.

First in love was John Green. It seems weird to write his name. We don't even speak to each other anymore. We were such good friends and then it became more. We dated for 2 1/2 years and it was a great relationship. We were so stupid together! It was a fun, carefree love. I don't really know how to go any further into the relationship without feeling like I don't deserve to care about him anymore. I ended the relationship and really ruined any chances of a friendship. But I really miss his friendship. I miss his goofy hair and ridiculous laugh. I find myself wanting to write him a letter apologizing for hurting him the way I did. I want to tell him how proud I am of everything that he has done for himself. But I figure he doesn't care to hear from me so I never write it.

Isn't this supposed to be a happy post? Haha!

So anyhoo, Love love love! My current loves are Steven and Peyton and I love them with all my heart!

On to Day 03!

No comments:

Post a Comment